Thursday, December 1, 2011

FUNNY THINGS GRANDKIDS SAY

Just a real quick blog today.
I wanted to share with you a phone call I received from my six-year-old grandson who lives in Ohio.
He called and says to me “Grandma, are you ever going to die?”
I thought “Oh my God, such a little thing to be worrying about his grandma.”
Then he goes on to say, “Because I really want a kitten and you are allergic to them.”
I burst out laughing and hear his mom in the background yelling “Zachary, you can’t say that!” Then he begins crying thinking he has done something really bad.
His mom gets on the phone and by this time I am hysterical with laughter and she begins explaining to me that he has been asking for a kitten and they really didn’t want him to have one, so they told him he couldn’t have one because Grandma is allergic to them. 
Things have a way of coming back and biting you in the butt sometimes.
Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this story because it sounds so TRUE!

    ReplyDelete