Sunday, November 20, 2011

"AS SEEN ON TV" JUNKIE and RETURNS

I admit, I am an “As Seen On TV” http://www.asseenontv.com/ junkie; hook, line and sinker these things are the best thing out there since sliced bread. I have purchased many, LOVED many, been disappointed in many and, yes, returned many. 
How many people out there never return items? I, on the other hand, have NO problem returning items. My family jokes that I am one of those people that the stores have compiled lists about who are habitual buyers and returners (and they are more than likely correct). If I don’t like it, can’t use it, doesn’t work they way it was supposed to, it goes back. Does it cost me in postage/shipping? Yep. But at least it is not cluttering up my house, sitting on a shelf to be long forgotten about and then, if I stumble upon it at some later date, makes its way into a garage sale for pennies on the dollar. So, I do ship things back. 
BUT, the things I have gotten and kept! I can’t begin to tell you how many people I have shared with about these beloved items that have made my life so much easier and have cleaned my stains so miraculously. I am sure if the manufacturers knew about me they would hire me to be a spokesperson for their product! Hmmm, maybe I could get a job with a television network and become a product tester for a news segment? And so the journey begins...

1 comment:

  1. I don't buy too many "As Seen On TV" items, but a 2 a.m. advertisement for a miracle curling iron called the "In-Styler" got to me. love, Love, LOVE it! Can't beat late night television infomercials!

    ReplyDelete