Friday, November 18, 2011

My First Journey

Hi, my name is Sue Philips. I have lived Downriver all my life and presently live in Trenton. I am married, have three married children, five grandchildren and one great grandchild. I have four siblings and I am the youngest. I had 16 aunts and uncles and so many cousins that I don’t know all of their names. 
Wednesday, I attended an event at The News Herald http://www.thenewsherald.com/ to learn about becoming a blogger. Who would have thought that sharing your thoughts would become popular? Anyway, I started jotting down ideas on what I would like to blog about and rattled off a few to my husband. His one comment was “just make sure that they don’t turn into a b***ch session” which I completely agree. I will try my hardest to make sure that when I am blogging I don’t get, you know. Well, feel free to call me out on it if I go there.
One thing I noticed that I do because I am “old school” is end a sentence with two spaces before starting my next sentence and that is no longer the practice, so I am constantly going back and removing that extra space. Anyway, I am looking forward to my adventure into blogging and I hope that you enjoy what I have to say. And so the journey begins...

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading your blog! By the way, I also put two spaces after a sentence :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummmmm....who said two spaces between sentences are not needed?

    Just found your blog tonight and read through all of it. Enjoyed reading it, too. Funny. I've written similar things in my blog, also just picked up through the News Herald.

    ReplyDelete